Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 7, 2010

Sunday 2 May 2010


Sunday 2 May 2010
Day 2 on my own has been tiring.  I woke up early to help with the Pittsburgh Marathon with my church.  Even though it was a rainy day, the runners were so inspirational.  The runners go through a lot to complete a race.  When I was just looking at the runners, they made me tired.  Yet, just saying that you completed a marathon is something.  I hope I will be able to say that someday.  Seeing the runners made me want to run more.  No, I have not started running yet. I hope that I will start this week.
After the marathon, Liana and I went grocery shopping.  I was not prepared at all.  I knew what I needed for breakfast and lunch, but I had no clue what to get for dinner.  Therefore, I got some pasta, some chicken, a frozen pizza, and some sides.  I hope all the food lasts for a week or more.
Tonight, I cooked up some whole-wheat cheese raviolis.  I did not do a bad job, I think.  I was lazy though and did not make any veggies or sides to go with it.  I have to start making a whole meal instead of just parts of a meal.  That is something else I need to work on during the summer.  In addition, I should start planning before I go to the grocery store.  I would like to start to plan what I want to eat during that week, so I will get just what I need without buying things that I might not use.
Tomorrow, I start work again at the neurobiology lab…should be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment